20180409



















Been 4 months since i left the student care. Can't help but missing the kids. From their whining, complaining to them throwing tantrums. Even though I've been receiving their messages every now and then, still can't be replaced by seeing them everyday. Used to complaint how much I need to take a break from them, how much I've been losing my voice as well as my temper, but now i just wish i could go back and handle their nonsense. These 2 years are filled with their laughter, their tears and also their grumble on how much homework they have everyday. I can only be there for them 2 years, now they have to be on their own with their new teachers and new environment.

I hope they will grow to understand that in life, nothing will be always there for them. They only have themselves to rely on. i want them to know that even though there are always conflict between friends, they will make your everyday life so much better. Even though I've been scolding and asking you not to whine, i never love and care for you all any lesser, in fact more. Whining does not help, crying does not solve problem. It's okay to cry, but remember problem will still be there.
In future, the society is going to be tough on you kids, but everything will be fine at the end of the day. Study and work hard, but remember to take a break if you think you're suffocating. 

Remember I'll always have all your back kids, 
with love, Teacher Vivian.

No comments: